SR2 1.2 Handling Mod Multilanguage

Hi all,

I've start playing SR2 yesterday(wanna try it after discovering and finishing SR3), but after after updating it to 1.2(to laggy without that, and necessary for handling mod, cause without it, it's impossible to drive with keyboard), game turn in english(got multi version, playing in french on 1.0)

I search a solution to change language all over the internet and find nothing :(

So i decide to search by myself and if found the solution, so i decide to post that here ;)

Availables Languages : CH - CZ - DE - DK - ES - FR - IT - JP - NL - PL - RU - SE - SK - US

Original Mod : Saint Row 2 Handling Mod English

I've also make a version without the handling mod for people who's just want to get 1.2 in there language.

Installation :

- You need to get 1.2 update(just search on google) or the game will crash!
- Just replace the "patch.vpp_pc" in your game directory by this one, game will take your OS language.
! Don't forget to backup your file before overwriting it !

Known Bugs :

- None for the moment, but perhaps that there's some news strings on 1.2, so if we get some trouble, i'll analyse theses languages files to add the new strings.

PS : Sorry for my english.

Attachments

• withHandling.rar
    7.2 MB · Views: 2,306
  • withoutHandling.rar
    6.1 MB · Views: 1,230
Did you get permission from the original author of the handling mod to release this, or at least attempt to contact him?

Did you get permission from the original author of the handling mod to release this, or at least attempt to contact him?
I've got no way to contact the author, no info on him :/
If it cause a problem, i'll remove the version with handling mod, the most important is to have multilanguage for 1.2.

I've got no way to contact the author, no info on him :/
If it cause a problem, i'll remove the version with handling mod, the most important is to have multilanguage for 1.2.

There are a couple of ways to contact Ink0gnito.

His youtube account:
http://www.youtube.com/user/FramePerHour

His moddb account:
http://www.moddb.com/members/ink0gnito

He's a nice guy and was cool with having it included in Gentlemen of the Row as an option. Also, GotR includes both the optional handling mod and multilanguage in case you weren't aware. You can also build a plain vanilla patch with GotR and it will still include the multilanguage files in a 1.2 patch.

My apologies, i haven't try GoTR when i make this mod(wanna finish vanilla version before trying mods), but has i see, there's no utility for my mod, GoTR can do that.

So you i think that you can remove my post :/

I don't think it's really necessary to remove it since GotR comes with a bunch of additional fixes and extra features installed by default. i.e. you can't just build the handling mod + multilanguage if that's only what you want (though multilanguage is part of the core files so it will build that in to a vanilla patch if you choose it.)

Back