i would really love to see a mod for SR2 to have the SR1 Styled Sideways gun holding from SR1 for SR2 Mod, hopefully someone in this site will be useful and at least answer if NOT able to make the mod or even have the files to download the mod, anyways thanks! :)

If the animations are still in the game files it shouldn't be hard replacing the SR2 ones with them. Obviously that would only affect single guns, not dual wielding. Fine aim should also work if you replace the 2 handed animations with SR1's, so it only zooms in. I think Godzhand modded fine aim into SR1, so the concept works.

In SR2 in the prologue....play with female gender your Character can do sideways Holding guns.. sadly if you load the game... The game can't even remember your progress as the female character and change it into GML not GFL..... You might read this.. you can use Sideways Holding guns but only for female... I like female sideway holding guns more than male right now

The female Character even have Different walking With katana sword and shooting animation while walking.

https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum...ions-how-to-fix-it-with-or-without-mod.18517/

Back