SR IV Controller Buttons & Axis Not Mapped correctly

Controller Buttons & Axis Not Mapped correctly
Ive tried using 360ce but saints row iv doesn't recognize 360ce new button mappings
left thumb stick axis are back to front left is down up is right
button "A" is mapped to "B" & "Y" is mapped to "X" and so on
trigger's are fine
bumpers are fine
D-pad & right thumb stick are fine

My Hardware
ASUS P5KPL/1600
INTEL CORE 2 DUO E7400 @ 2.8GHZ(OC @ 3.3GHZ PER CORE)
4GB DDR3 RAM
ATI RADEON HD 5770

i've done all that, it doesn't fix it. i have an xbox360 controller and its mapped all wrong, it only happens in this game and after the last patch.
it's there a configuration file in some hidden folder that map the controller to edit?

Oh. No, I figure he was using 360ce because he had a non-360 gamepad. You could try resetting your controls, that is, open the control configuration and hit whatever key it tells you at the bottom will reset them. It's strange that you seem to be alone in this, but I don't see any other threads about it.

ok ive fixed it, but i dont know how, i used xbox360ce(some other program derived from that one, durazno i think its the name) to remap the buttons, windows vista compatibility, run as administrator, deleted some mods, and it fixed it, now i rolled back those measures and it stayed fixed... the only thing i didn't undo is the administrator privileges. hope it helps.

Weird. I used to have a similar problem with an old PS2 controller/USB adapter combo. Only the right stick was acting like it was turned 90 degrees counter-clockwise. The left stick and D-pad were the only ones working properly I think for everything except DC universe which the controller worked perfectly

You can try using x360ce ( https://www.x360ce.com/ ) if you aren't already. If you are, then just change the controls in the x360ce settings (the screen that looks like this https://www.x360ce.com/Images/x360ce_General.png ) so that it behaves correctly in the game.

Simplified English:
Use "x360ce". Change the buttons in x360ce until all of the buttons do the correct thing.

Back