Spawn SWAT at Level 4-5 Police Notoriety

Discussion in 'Mod Releases' started by ImpulseOfSword2007, Aug 14, 2017.

  1. So what this mod does is that at Level 4 Police Notoriety, SWAT officers have an 80% chance of spawning in 2-door Peacekeeper vans. At Level, they have an 80% chance of spawning in Grizzly APC's with a 20% chance of FBI agents in 4-door SUV's.

    On water for Levels 2 Police Notoriety, cops spawn on jet skis with 2 occupants riding.
    For Level 3, cops spawn on up to 3 jet skis with 2 occupants each. Police also spawn on Miami boats with 4 occupants. At Levels 4-5, SWAT officers spawn on boats with 4 officers each.

    For Ultor, Masako spawn in BOTH 4-door SUV's and Grizzly APC's at Level 5.
    At the Rounds Shopping Center and Stillwater caverns at Levels 2-3, Ultor goons spawn in 2-door Knoxville carts in pairs. At Levels 4-5, Masako spawn on Toad quad ATV's with 2 occupants riding back-to back.

    For all other gangs and police, at Level 2 Notoriety, enemies spawn in up to two vehicles with 2 occupants.
    At Level 3, all enemies spawn in up to 3 vehicles with 2 occupants.
    At Levels 4-5, all enemies spawn in up to 2 vehicles with 4 occupants.

    This mod also replaces the character model of the SWAT Tornado pilot from a regular police officer to the proper SWAT officer.
     

    Attached Files:

    Last edited: Aug 19, 2017
    aceman0000099 likes this.
  2. Thanks! I'll be testing it today
     
  3. hello how to change cop npc to samedi soldier npc pls ?
     
  4. Edit spawn_info_ranks.xtbl
     
  5. Update
    This is a rip from my SR2 Complete Combat Overhaul Mod https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/sr2-complete-combat-overhaul.15565/

    Changes
    • All factions spawn with their vehicles filled to max capacity.
    • 4-door gang vehicles spawn on the streets for The Brotherhood, Ronin, and Sons of Samedi
    • All gangs may throw Pipe Bombs in addition to Molotov Cocktails and Grenades.
    • The Brotherhood, Ronin, and Sons of Samedi carry SKR-7 Spree submachine guns instead of the SKR-7.
    • The Ronin carry GAL43's instead of the T3K Urban.
    • The Saints and the Sons of Samedi carry AS-12 Riot shotguns instead of the AS14 Hammer.
    • The Ronin carry AR200 SAW light machineguns instead of RPG Launcher.
    • Sons of Samedi carry AR-40 Xtnd carbines instead of RPG Launcher.
    • Ultor Masako correctly carry AR-50 XMAC instead of the AR-40.
    • Ultor security also drive 2-door Peacekeepr vans and 4-door Bureaucrat SUV's in Ultor-patrolled neighborhoods.
    • Police Tornados only spawn at Level 5 Notoriety and are now correctly piloted by SWAT officers.
    • SWAT officers spawn at Level 4 Notoriety in 2-door Peacekeeper vans.
    • SWAT officers spawn in Bear/Grizzly APC's at Level 5 Notoriety alongside the FBI in their 4-door SUV's.
    • Ultor Masako spawn Level 4 Notoriety in 2-door Peacekeeper vans.
    • Only Ultor Masako spawn at Level 5 Notoriety in APC's and SUV's.
    • Ultor security guards spawn at Levels 2-3 Notoriety in the unused Knoxville golf carts riding in pairs at the Rounds Shopping Center and Stillwater Caverns.
    • Ultor Masako spawn at Levels 4-5 Notoriety on Toad quad ATV bikes riding back-to-back.
    • SWAT officers spawn on Miami speed boats at Level 4 Notoriety.
    • Kent combine harvesters should correctly spawn near the farm in Pleasant Hill.
    • Company of Gryos Mongoose ATV correctly spawns with mascot driving when you call the number.
     

    Attached Files:

  6. how to replace the character of maero by the character of gat for example pls?
     
  7. Wrong mod
     
  8. ok thx and you know if exist mod fot that ?
     
  9. like spawn behaviour mod for sr3
     
  10. hello i love mod ''spawn bahaviour'' for sr3 by idolninja
    Can you do same mod for sr2 (character.xtbl,....)
    PPPLSSSSSS!!! :)
     
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice