Spam thread quotes

I don't know about you guys, but sometimes I find myself laughing out loud while reading one of the countless spam threads that keep coming up on this site, so here's a thread to post some of the most hilarious quotes from saintsrowmods' very own spam bots. You might as well add a link to the thread you got the quote from if it isn't deleted already, so that other people can go there and report it too. I'll start this off with an example:

"I'm people with your YouTube you know you don't want to know Marlboro December arc pussy your bitch" - terryj mackey

Report: https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/you-yeah-i-want-you-for-you-the-snow-on.12153/

I have a bunch of screenshots of spamthreads that I sent to people, but I'm too lazy to look for them.
http://i.imgur.com/Gz1rdk1.png

'it is involved with the achromatous oils and the nutrients that exist in the symbolise to verify the death of the hurt.'
-douglas mongon

"these are going to be very ineffective they're not going to your body in a good so research it and sometimes you have to spend just a little bit Activelite Pure Garcinia Cambogia Activelite pure Garcinia Campogia Activelite Pure Garcinia Cambogia more to get the better product because we want to be consuming something that is going to work and most I’m telling you most appeasement Kassel’s later sold today in the stores the street brands have no case all 48 10bucks a bottle these these are not processed correctly I and this is my rant on this because this is not going to do your body any good that ."

Last edited:
"these are going to be very ineffective they're not going to your body in a good so research it and sometimes you have to spend just a little bit Activelite Pure Garcinia Cambogia Activelite Pure Garcinia Cambogia Activelite Pure Garcinia Cambogia more to get the better product because we want to be consuming something that is going to work and most I’m telling you most appeasement Kassel’s later sold today in the stores the street brands have no case all 48 10bucks a bottle these these are not processed correctly I and this is my rant on this because this is not going to do your body any good that ."

rEPORT: https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/these-are-going-to-be-very-ineffective.12256/
You should remove this link from your quote. ;)

Last edited:
"these are going to be very ineffective they're not going to your body in a good so research it and sometimes you have to spend just a little bit Activelite Pure Garcinia Cambogia Activelite Pure Garcinia Cambogia Activelite Pure Garcinia Cambogia more to get the better product because we want to be consuming something that is going to work and most I’m telling you most appeasement Kassel’s later sold today in the stores the street brands have no case all 48 10bucks a bottle these these are not processed correctly I and this is my rant on this because this is not going to do your body any good that ."
I meant this underlined bolded link in your quote from spam thread, there's a link to some shitty (most likely dangerous) spam page in it.

Back