Spadita's Weapons Workshop

Update: Added Red Dead Redemption 2 - Credits to Singa (.44 Shepherd)
Arthur Morgan.png
Lancaster Pump-action Shotgun.png
John Marston.png
Micah Bell.png

Last edited:
I'd like to ask, does anybody know what line of scripting in the game makes it so that weapons can't be selected when they don't have ammo and instantly swaps to another weapon when you run out?
I liked it how it worked in SR1 and I want to change it so that weapons don't auto-swap.

I'd like to ask, does anybody know what line of scripting in the game makes it so that weapons can't be selected when they don't have ammo and instantly swaps to another weapon when you run out?
I liked it how it worked in SR1 and I want to change it so that weapons don't auto-swap.
Been looking for 3 years.. its a pain in the ass to know where is located exactly, my guess its hud.lua since its connected to the weapon wheel..

Been looking for 3 years.. its a pain in the ass to know where is located exactly, my guess its hud.lua since its connected to the weapon wheel..
You weren't lying, I can't seem to find it.
On a different subject, do you have a tutorial on how to add weapons?
I wanna add the McManus from SR1 alongside the platinum T3K and AS12-Riot

Been planning to make a tutorial, but adding more weapons always causes instant crashes, at least in gotr.. If im not wrong sr2 has a limit of having weapons
to be honest a lot of the gotr weapons can go... things like the pirate hook ive never seen use in. so you can start there. my personal project was to restore them all... including having sr1 mcmanus in rifle slot and having sr2 mcmanus in special slot. best of both worlds. but after you get that with platinum tec and spas, and rpg, you should see about restoring the kabob from the sr1 beta. its STILL in the files of sr2 and works lol

You weren't lying, I can't seem to find it.
On a different subject, do you have a tutorial on how to add weapons?
I wanna add the McManus from SR1 alongside the platinum T3K and AS12-Riot
You can check here, probably might not be helpful.. but that how i know to add weapons

Last edited:
Back