Spadita's Weapons Workshop

Welcome to my 1st Workshop.. here i spend my time creating faithful textures for weapons, find some models that are not used in files and edit some tweaks.

Known Issues: Some textures like Money Shot Shotgun or Gta Desert Eagle dont work with GOTR.. However, if you have experience modding sr2 without GOTR, both works in vanilla version of the game. You can always try using Saints Row 2 MOD Manager made by Masamaru and edit the vanilla patch to test it out.

How To Install:
Place the files in "1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE" folder and then you build the patch
Create a new folder (call it whatever you want, is optional) inside "mods" folder and place the files in. Run the program, select the folder that you created and then you create the patch

Credits to:
- [V] IdolNinja and the GotR team
- Masamaru
- Strogglet
- glenquagmire71
- CabooseSayzWTF
- BandiG
- Singa
- Mehmetcan1238
- -SeaboundSaint-

Attachments

• Spaditas Weapons Workshop.rar
    13.9 MB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Welp, this is my first texture mod, this mod changes the Tec-9 textures from this one.
Probably will make a Bronce,Gold,Emerald And Few More

To install this textures, you must need "Gentlemen Of The Row", after that you place the files in "1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE"

Credits to:

Masamaru for his texture tool

Gibbed for the tools to extract the files

CabooseSayzWTF for his mod SR1 T3k Urban & {T3k Urban (tec9b) [Platinum Black]} that i used the tec-9.peg and g_peg files to edit and create this texture

View attachment 24384 View attachment 24383 View attachment 24385
(I'll try to work on the cuntscene version of the tec-9/t3k)
Awesome work :)

Update: Added Bonus - Credits to Strogglet (Black SKR-9 Threat)
Tombstone.png

Captura de pantalla (54).png

Skr-9 Threat - Black.png

Last edited:
you might wanna add close-up screenshots to the skins you've added in the rar file or in the forum...the T3K/Tec-9 alone has 28 skins and its kinda tedious having to patch and re-patch just to see what it is...just a suggestion...

Making my guns fabulous

Back