Soundbug with Big Game Weapon Costume

I have a Soundbug with the Semi Auto Shotgun when using the Big Game Weapon Costume. When i keep Shooting the Gun continuously by mashing the "Fire" Button (before the Fully Automatic Upgrade) or by holding the "Fire" Button down (after the Full Auto Upgrade) some of the Shots don't make any Sound. I tried different Speakers and i tried it on a different Computer and the Bug is still there. All other Sounds (including the ones from the other Semi Auto Shotgun Costumes) work fine.

Edit: Sorry to Necro my old Thread but this Bug still has not been fixed. After a Ton of Patches this tiny little annyoing Bug is saddly still around and i haven't even got one reply from anybody about it. I also wrote aobut this Bug on the Steam Forums without getting any reply. So my Questions are: 1. Does anybody else have this Problem or is it just me ? 2. Are you Volition ever going to fix this or is it to minor to care ? I really like the Big Game Costume and i wish i could use it more often. But it just isn't fun if half of your Shots don't make any Sound. And it is especially annoying when everything else works just fine. My Specs are already on the Steam Forums. Please Volition fix this. Alternately if Volition isn't able to fix this Bug for whatever Reason could someone please try to make a Mod/Fix for this ? Thank you in advance and sorry for my bad English.

Last edited:
I've had that same problem with many other weapons can't remember which ones but hope it gets fixed, I thought it was just my computer but obviously it is a bug if this person is getting it.

I got a reply from [V] Ellix on Steam about this. He wrote "Yes, this is a known issue that... I need to poke again. Thanks for the reminder!". So hopefully he will find a Way to fix it.

Ugh, it's been almost a year now and it's still not fixed...

literally every other shotgun/shotgun skin in the game works/sounds fine except for the one I want to use...

Ugh, it's been almost a year now and it's still not fixed...

literally every other shotgun/shotgun skin in the game works/sounds fine except for the one I want to use...
Actually its been a whole year and a month cuz sr4 was patched last in jan 2014 yah it sucks they didn't patch this and some of the other bugs out.

Back