Songbearer's Sandstorm Stunting mod

[V] IdolNinja

Volition Staff
Songbearer's Sandstorm Stunting mod

This is an old SR2 mod that Songbearer was working on with my assistance that we never finished. It was forgotten about when SRTT hit, and we both started playing that game exclusively. The mod basically changes the Sandstorm's pitch and yaw's torque and acceleration in order to make rolls and flips much easier to do while in mid-air.

Here's an older work in progress video from back then:

I have revisited the mod this week, and have done some tweaking and testing to smooth things out a bit with the controls.

INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS:

STEP 1: Extract the .xtbl file included in this archive to:
Gentlemen_of_the_Row_Saints_Row_2_Super_Mod_v1.9.1\optional_mod_stuff\1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE\

STEP 2: Build your new patch files with GotR and move them to your SR2 install folder

STEP 3: Run the game! You're done!

Attachments

• sr2_songbearers_sandstorm_stunting.rar
    2.7 KB · Views: 1,349
Cool. This won't conflict with Revamped Car Physics for Sr2?

I was doing a Mayhem mission and I ran into some gas pumps and my car just spun in circles like crazy pretty far....

Cool. This won't conflict with Revamped Car Physics for Sr2?

I was doing a Mayhem mission and I ran into some gas pumps and my car just spun in circles like crazy pretty far....

It doesn't conflict since my mod only changes the car files and leaves the bikes alone. So yeah, you can use them both at the same time. Happy driving!

Back