So..... About The original release date.

in the announcement trailer, and some other sources located on this website the game was going to be released in February but delayed the game until August, what is the meaning behind this? is it because they want to polish the game and remove any bugs and is there any form of beta before the game launches?

in the announcement trailer, and some other sources located on this website the game was going to be released in February but delayed the game until August, what is the meaning behind this? is it because they want to polish the game and remove any bugs and is there any form of beta before the game launches?
The reason is that they dont want to make the same mistake that Cyberpunk 2077 and Gta Trilogy got.. a bugged and ugly game that need to have an update every single time.. or at least is one of the reasons they have delayed to August.

If the delays of Saints Row, Starfield, and Breath of the Wild 2 tells me anything, it’s that Cyberpunk 2077 taught everyone what happens when a rushed game comes out before it’s really finished.

I know I'd GLADLY take a delay over a rushed game any day. Some people are hoping they don't delay again, which I doubt they'll do.

Last year they delayed it wayyy in advance and now we're real close the release date and they haven't been dropping hints of a delay, so I'm 100% sure we're good to go for August 23rd

Last edited:
I’m fairly certain the Aug. 23rd release is still golden. They gave themselves, what, six more months?

’Cause honestly, since Starfield and Breath of the Wild 2 ain’t happening this year, it’ll be a real bummer if they delay it again. :(

Back