So about "that" cutscene

If they have the power to time travel then who knows, maybe a sort-of remaster/remake could be coming soon of Saints Row 1&2 with 3's art style and physics.

tbh
no
i don't think this would make sense at all
i mean sure a different game which isn't related to saints row
but saints row 5 cop version?
no
it's just going from, gangster (1) > gangster(2) > gangster(3) > aliens and johnny gat (4) > kill satan (gooh)> cops(v)
even if it take's place before saint's row 1, that's just even more shit
johnny gat, a undercover cop, becoming a gangster instead
how the fuck does that work? that's from being a cop, into a psycho killing machine who commited probably more crime in the human history, the highest kill count of officer's probably, and a alien overlord scared that even 1 human can stop his entire empire.

Well, given that in the SRIV ending, Zinyak's old henchmen clearly state they have access to time travel, next SR could be set anywhere, anytime.
It could be BOTH reboot AND have continuity in a way.

Ex. Boss and Johnny go into a bar in 19XX and find out they can't get back because they broke time-warp anchor when drunk.

Agents Of Mayhem uses the cop ending.
So perhaps the other endings will get their own series? Personally I think a story similar to the start of 2, except maybe more extreme (no saints whatsoever, not even gat(?)) where the player is not the boss from 4/3/2

So I know i'm kinda late on this thread but who's Brimstone? Could it be the Boss who formed MAYHEM in the alternate universe/rebooted Earth?

So I know i'm kinda late on this thread but who's Brimstone? Could it be the Boss who formed MAYHEM in the alternate universe/rebooted Earth?
Watch AoM trailers and notice lady in long black dress. She's Brimstone. I think she is a boss of Mayhem but not the boss from SR games.

Watch AoM trailers and notice lady in long black dress. She's Brimstone. I think she is a boss of Mayhem but not the boss from SR games.
I know, I'm just kinda making stuff up at this point. I mean, who the hell is Brimstone and what happened to Boss? I just hope they give us explanations about what happened with saints row characters other than just throwing Oleg and Pierce in as playable agents.
Edit: I know who Brimstone is, I just want to know who she is in the story, and how she ties up with the ending of gooh.
Edit 2: Also, wouldn't it be cool if Brimstone was set in canon as the Boss of saints so we would follow the story of another character that we could customize to bring down mayhem and ultor? That would conclude the boss's story and we'd still have a pretty open storyline for the new protagonist

Last edited:
Back