Skip Mission

Hey guys, I'm stuck on the Ronin mission, "Rest in Peace," so if someone could make a skip mission mod or something that auto completes this mission I would appreciate it, thanks!

How exactly are you stuck on this mission? Is the game crashing or is the mission not progressing to the next checkpoint?

Could someone direct me to where the save files are located, like which folder and the file name?
And I am not using GOTR. I briefly looked into it, would you recommend it?
Btw thank you guys for helping! :)

Eh, this site has some issues with notifications, it didn't notify me about new replies in this thread even though I'm watching it.
I asked if you're using GOTR because it completely reworks unlockables, which makes vanilla saves incompatible with it. I can try to uninstall it temporarily but I'm quite afraid that the game will start randomly crashing again, like it did before I installed GOTR. This mod is a must-have for every PC Saints Row 2 player, it's like SilentPatch for GTA but much bigger.

Okay, so I'll just download and install GOTR and then do you want me to upload my save?
You'd need to start the game from the beginning, like I said vanilla saves are incompatible with GOTR. I'll remove GOTR and try to pass this mission on your save once I have time.

Back