No Logo Dark-Blue Skinny Jeans

Well, this is my first sr1 mod, and well.. its just a small change on Skinny Jeans.. (Removes Logo)
1708057229941.png

How to Install:
Drop "cmesh_stream" in your "packfiles" folder. Make sure to backup the original files in any case
You must extract "cmesh_stream" and find "cbotm_casualpants_nl". You can always extract "misc" and find the file "customization_items" to check out which files contain the clothes you want to edit

Credits to:
- CabooseSayzWTF
- Bruhloon

Attachments

• No Logo Dark-Blue Skinny Jeans.rar
    373 MB · Views: 34
Last edited:
well, i used sr1 tools to rebuild cmesh_stream.. you can use this file here, you must drop the .bat in sr1 tool folder if you have it.
To rebuild, make sure the folder "cmesh_stream" is located in the same folder where the .bat is, otherwise it will launch an error and wont work.
You need to drag the folder once inside sr1 tool folder and drop it in .bat file.
1680452614467.png

Attachments

• pack_cmesh_stream.rar
    157 bytes · Views: 83
well, i used sr1 tools to rebuild cmesh_stream.. you can use this file here, you must drop the .bat in sr1 tool folder if you have it.
To rebuild, make sure the folder "cmesh_stream" is located in the same folder where the .bat is, otherwise it will launch an error and wont work.
You need to drag the folder once inside sr1 tool folder and drop it in .bat file.
View attachment 35510
Alright, I better get working.
I'll post what I manage to make ;)

Back