Singa

Succubus
Staff member
This mod changes the ski mask from GotR to only cover the player's mouth instead of the whole head.
Included are two material styles, the default wool look the mask originally has and a smooth look, both of which offer five different designs you can choose from. Screenshots are included so you know what you're getting.

Screenshots:

Cat (Wool):
1642024852524.png

Cat (Smooth):
1642024859665.png

Mileena (Wool):
1642024867767.png

Mileena (Smooth):
1642024874082.png

Plain (Wool):
1642024881331.png

Plain (Smooth):
1642024890471.png

Skull (Wool):
1642024898647.png

Skull (Smooth):
1642024905733.png

When You See Your Favorite Food (Wool):
1642024912831.png

When You See Your Favorite Food (Smooth):
1642024922216.png

Install instructions:

To install a design open up either "Designs - Smooth" or "Designs - Wool" depending on which style you want, pick one of the designs from its respective folder and move its "cmhat_uskimask01_f.g_peg_pc" and "cmhat_uskimask01_f.peg_pc" files into "Gentlemen Of The Row" > "optional_mod_stuff" > "1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE", then go back to my mod's main folder and open the "Important!" folder, inside you will find 3 subfolders, if you use my mod that makes eyebrows colorable then pick from either "Compatible with eyebrow beards" or "Compatible with eyebrow mustaches" depending on which version of the eyebrow mod you use. If you don't use my eyebrow mod then pick the "Standalone" folder, copy the respective "customization_items.xtbl" into "Gentlemen Of The Row" > "optional_mod_stuff" > "1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE", build a new patch and install as usual.

It is important that you use one of my "customization_item.xtbl" files, otherwise you'll be bald when equipping the ski mask!

To uninstall the mod or pick a new design go back into "Gentlemen Of The Row" > "optional_mod_stuff" > "1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE" and remove or replace the "cmhat_uskimask01_f.g_peg_pc" and "cmhat_uskimask01_f.peg_pc" files as well as the "customization_items.xtbl", build a new patch and install it.

Keep in mind that you'll see new masks being worn by SWAT/Ultor Masako and bodyguard Saints.

I hope you enjoy these masks!

Credits:

Masamaru for his texture tool

IdolNinja and the GotR team whose customization_items.xtbl this mod is based on for compatibility.

Rick for gibbed tools to extract the files.

Attachments

• Masks.rar
    5.4 MB · Views: 1,929
Last edited:
I tried but the face bandana texture is very small and gets repeated all over the mesh, thus it's not possible to create larger shapes like for it.

Finally. My Boss can be the kawaii princess the God has always intended her to be. Thank you, Singa. Your wonderful creations have brought so much light and joy into my life. I wouldn't know where I'd be today if it weren't for your mods.

Back