Skate Row: IV

D

Deleted member 191824

Hello! I've always enjoyed vehicle surfing and VTOL and plane surfing in SRTT and SRIV,
and I was wondering if some of the vehicle surfing scripts can be modified, to "surf" on
different objects in the game. For example there are tons of skateboards in the store
Nobody Loves Me.

NBLM.jpg

I was thinking if somebody could use those models and use them with the vehicle surfing scripts,
there might be a new form of transportation.

I was never good at working on strings and Thomas Jepp tools confuse the mess out of me,
but I really think that someone on this sight can do this, as outlandish as this may be.

Also, it would be ideal that the controls would have the vehicle surfing animations, but have the same controls
as the motorcycle. If someone pulls of doing a manual (wheelie) or a nose manual (stoppie?) and have can control the speed with the triggers on a controller.

Thank you to any modders who if they couldn't do this... I'm grateful to them for even taking the time to see this post. I am aware of the conflicting natures between the mod makers and people who download them, so sorry for any ignorance in that regard, and I appreciate any creators just taking the time, just to look at this crazy idea.

Peace.

SkateRow (2).jpg

Back