Show Hidden Stats (such as # of Gang Missions completed, or Total Money Gambled)

Discussion in 'Mod Releases' started by nclok1405, Jun 4, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Show Hidden Stats v0.1
    Created by nclok1405
    Download:ShowHiddenStats_v0.1.7z

ss_hiddenstats.png

=== Description ===
    This mod makes hidden statistics visible, such as Total Money Gambled, or total number of Human Shields taken.

Notes:
    * Many hidden stats such as "People Streaked" are idential to ones available in other menus such as Activities/Diversions.

* Most hidden stats were named "None" and I had to make labels for some of them. The following ones are shown in English regardless of SR2's language:
    Game Percent Complete
    Barnstorming - Best Rating
    Hitman - Cash Earned
    Big Air - Longest Fall
    Big Air - Best Flip
    Big Air - Best Roll
    Big Air - Best Spin
    Vehicle Surfing - Longest Handstand Time
    Zombie Uprising - High Score
    Brotherhood Missions Completed
    Ronin Missions Completed
    Sons of Samedi Missions Completed
    Co-op: Brotherhood Missions Completed
    Co-op: Ronin Missions Completed
    Co-op: Sons of Samedi Missions Completed
    Total Money Gambled

* Stats that are normally shown as Diversion Stars are shown here in numeric values.
    0:No Stars
    1:Bronze *
    2:Bronze **
    3:Bronze ***
    4:Silver *
    5:Silver **
    6:Silver ***
    7:Gold *
    8:Gold **
    9:Gold ***

* There are stats for Co-op diversions Death Tag, Cat and Mouse, and "Co-op Metagame" but I'm unsure if these are actually tracked.

=== Install ===
    To install, place "stats.xtbl" file to optional_mod_stuff\1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE folder in Gentlemen of the Row mod folder.
    Then execute "Create_Custom_GotR_v1.9.2.bat", create a patch (P), and copy everything inside the MY_CUSTOM_PATCH folder to your Saints Row 2 installation folder.

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice