Show all cheats in menu without having to enter the codes

I'd like to be able to have all the cheats available in the menu, but it would get really tedious to enter all of the codes. Would it be possible to make a mod that just makes it show them all from the start? That's really how it should be by default IMO.

I'd like to be able to have all the cheats available in the menu, but it would get really tedious to enter all of the codes. Would it be possible to make a mod that just makes it show them all from the start? That's really how it should be by default IMO.

The only problem with this is - is that a lot of cheats you won't need or use. They clutter up and make it a real pain in the butt to find the ones you want to use while sorting through all the ones you don't want. Would be nice to have the ones you want to use automatically show up after editing a notepad file or something one time so you can have just the ones you want show up in the game automatically. This way when you play the game. all the ones you want are there already waiting for you to activate them real quick and easy.

There's the $2 DLC you can get that unlocks the cheats.

That's not how the DLC works at all. It only give you 4 additional cheats and automatically adds them. It does not add every cheat to your phone.

The only problem with this is - is that a lot of cheats you won't need or use. They clutter up and make it a real pain in the butt to find the ones you want to use while sorting through all the ones you don't want. Would be nice to have the ones you want to use automatically show up after editing a notepad file or something one time so you can have just the ones you want show up in the game automatically. This way when you play the game. all the ones you want are there already waiting for you to activate them real quick and easy.
I want to try them all a couple of times. I don't have a printer nor two screens. I don't want to alt tab 1000x. I am sure others are in my position.

Might be a helpful cheat to unlock all the cheats, maybe even integrate it into unlockitall (though I dunno what exactly that cheat does, maybe it just lets you access them all).

Might be a helpful cheat to unlock all the cheats, maybe even integrate it into unlockitall (though I dunno what exactly that cheat does, maybe it just lets you access them all).

Unlockitall pretty much is what it says. Unlock everything. Homies, Cars, ect

Back