Shiny Clothes 4 MC

'SR4ShinyClothes_1.1' is an update to 'SR4ShinyClothes_1.0', so both need to be merged as a whole. It 's explained in my first post but I should have added it as a 'readme' along with the .7z file.
I 'm going to remedy this by uploading the contents of both .7z 's as 'SR4ShinyClothes_1.2'.
Oh thx! It works like charm! Awesome!

I use the installer and choose wild child skirt only then copy all files from folder MY_CUSTOM_SHINY_CLOTHES to SR4 folder. When i still browsing the outfit, the game crash. I also use mikado fix clothes. Any suggestion?

I use the installer and choose wild child skirt only then copy all files from folder MY_CUSTOM_SHINY_CLOTHES to SR4 folder. When i still browsing the outfit, the game crash. I also use mikado fix clothes. Any suggestion?
It 's probably the usage of both mods, mikado 's and shiny clothes. Browse to the first post of this topic and read the part about compatibility. There you 'll find what you need.
How can I install this mod ? This is the first time I´m using a mod in my game. THANK YOU. :)
The mod contains a readme file with detailed instructions on how to install the mod.

I thank you superdemus for your exceptionally outstanding work on this mod.:cool:
It installs, looks and works great.
Excellent job on the wild child pants/skirt bro.;)
00skirth.png
May I ask you about hex editing specular values based on your fine work and experience ?

Since it is possible to make clothes shinier, is it then possible to make them less shinier or matt ?

Is it possible to edit the specular values for NPC clothes to make them glossless or have the same specular values as their skin in order to render an even tone
( a non reflective or matt surface ) that matches the same specular value of their skin ?

Or just give the NPC model an overall uniform specular value. ( since it involves only the body portion )

I'm working on a mod that will make some female NPCs to appear non clothed by editing the textures of their clothes to match the same color of their skin
but apparently their clothing has a higher specular value that renders too shiney.:(
( for more details and screenshots for this mod in progress, go to the adult section of SRIV/Mods in Progress/All Nude Girl City - Naked Strippers & Gimp Girls )

Below is an example of the skin tone textures
minus the additional female two upper circles
and lower triangular attributes.
( with respect to maintaining a PG forum rating )
00_NPC-SpecularEdit1.png

I respectfully request your expertise in editing specular values and help in the advancement of perfecting the appearance of the female NPC nudie girls.
If it's not too much trouble or time consuming, may I upload the files required to be edited by your talented touch?:D
Thank you.:)

Last edited:
...Since it is possible to make clothes shinier, is it then possible to make them less shinier or matt ?

Is it possible to edit the specular values for NPC clothes to make them glossless or have the same specular values as their skin in order to render an even tone
( a non reflective or matt surface ) that matches the same specular value of their skin ?
If it's not too much trouble or time consuming, may I upload the files required to be edited by your talented touch?:D
Thank you.:)

It sure is possible to adjust how intens the specular settings are. I 've always copied the hex strings of the clothing, which are already shiny in its vanilla state. So it might be possible to do the same with those npc, but then with the specular settings of their skin. but I can 't promise that it will have the desired effect, yet.
So go ahead and upload the files, I 'll see what I can do :)

Thank you sir, attached are the .ccmesh files.

Attachments

• ccmeshfiles.rar
    9.4 KB · Views: 546
Back