Shaundi(s) & Angry Tiger

I think it would be cool if some Enterprising Modder could cook up a Homie Pack that included Fun Shaundi & Future Shaundi from SRIV, along with Angry Tiger from SRTT for SRGOOT.

I think it would be cool if some Enterprising Modder could cook up a Homie Pack that included Fun Shaundi & Future Shaundi from SRIV, along with Angry Tiger from SRTT for SRGOOT.
It's only possible by replacing other characters (and there's VERY few of them in GooH) but if you really want I can try to do this tomorrow. ;)

Huh, no kidding - I didn't realize that. :eek:

But that being said, if you wanna try I'm more than game. And if that means that some of the (very few) GooH homies have to go, then meh. I never really call up any of 'em anyway. In the first place it doesn't even seem to work without a mod, and second, well, none of them are really fun or interesting (I mean, Jezebel is nice to look at, but she doesn't really speak much and spends most of her time standing around in midair not doing anything).

But yeah, if you'd be willing to try then that would be awesome! :D

I tried to port characters too . It just don't work . I tried to replace Kinzie with SR4 Kinzie and she totally disappear from the game .

I tried to replace Viola & Kiki with Fun Shaundi & Angry Tiger but they don't spawn at all so it looks like porting characters doesn't work. :(
I tried to port characters too . It just don't work . I tried to replace Kinzie with SR4 Kinzie and she totally disappear from the game .
it worked for me
done.png

Back