Shaundi Romance not happening bug.

I'm not too concerned with this bug, but I do find it strange. My first play through I was not able to romance Shaundi and I thought the reason was is I accidentally did her loyalty mission before attempting the deed. I beat the game still getting super bullet proof breast Shaundi, and the same ending as if I completed everything, but the achievement did not pop for completing her. I am going through a new game this time I have finished all her missions aside from the loyalty one, and it is still not working.

Not too big of a deal, I am just curious if anyone else had this issue and if there is a fix?

That's odd. It shouldn't matter if you've completed her loyalty mission or not since you can "romance" special homies like her as soon as they're available on the ship

I don't get it. I completed all the achievements on the 360 version so I am not too concerned with doing it all over again, but I do think it is strange that everyone else works except for her.

Hahaha! It's a bug where Shaundi realizes the boss is cool and all, but after banging near everyone else on this ship I want no part of it.

Is the option just gone? Does she always respond with no or what?

The option is there, but if you press the corresponding button, NOTHING HAPPENS. Everyone else is fine, it's literally just her.
Interested in seeing a savegame with that issue so I can debug it.

Back