SRIV | Share your character pictures

You can tell its not based on the final build just by the many mesh glitch's and half animations.

Examples:
Some of the female taunts and comp's don't play through completely compared to the male.
One of the new taunts where the character does the arm movements then eats something then hands back the eaten product after processing.
The last part of that taunt animation is not played for the female character (stops after eating).

There are a c0uple other animations but I can't remember which ones.

The audio that goes with the taunts and comp's is off on a couple of them as well.
Example: Belch taunt should belch at the end of the animation, not at the beginning.

Some of the wardrobe is part of a single suite as well.
Hot boots are part of a suit, but not offered in the shoes section? But the top is offer in the shirt section?

If I had to guess I'ld say they put it together from the preview build that was offered to people like Ninja a while back.

Oh and the *.xtbl error that causes the left ankle to be missing on the safe word suit.
I actually had that problem when making a mod for SR3. More then likely the customization_items.xtbl has a <Obscured_VID> line for the pants that needs to be removed.

I'm not really worried about glitch's that are in the station, as long as they are not in the final build.

It's the overly bright post-processing/bloom. Just turn it off in settings. Bloom is all that it visually controls right now anyways.
I do have the same problem, but I don't know how to turn off settings.

Press F1 when you're in the store selection menu.

It was already mentioned but I'll repeat it, don't link to the saintsrow.com site. The links don't work, there some on each of the pages and if you click them them it takes you to the "Oh Shit" page 99% of the time.

It was already mentioned but I'll repeat it, don't link to the saintsrow.com site. The links don't work, there some on each of the pages and if you click them them it takes you to the "Oh Shit" page 99% of the time.

I've added that to the first post.
And it's also easier to share your character profile, and have people access the character section there.

Once I logged in, it took me right to the correct link.

I decided to take a transition picture of my character. In the transition he lost the stubble, the head bandaid wasn't needed, and got his hair bleached. I know it looks like the face is just the generic white guy face, but there's a TON of subtle changes I made. I think this shall be my finalized look.
PauuMNx.png

Back