SRIV | Share your character pictures

So anyone have any idea how much stuff we're seeing in comparison to the final build? I mean there's a really lovely amount of clothing, but I'm just being curious if we're seeing 50-75% of it?

I hope so, as we're missing a lot of SR3 clothing, when we were told all SR3 clothing would be in.

Also if you watch the trailers, there's clothing there we don't have.

Last edited:
@sizustar i believe it was called Egyptian Princess? And it's changed to Hime Cut in SRIV. And it looks different from the one at SRTT

SRIV
www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/attachments/saintsrowiv_inaugurationstation-2013-08-06-22-47-14-76-png.3285/

SRTT version
http://saintsrowmods.com/forum/attachments/2012-06-12_00035-jpg.897/

I like the SRTT better though :( it might be a glitch or the developers did edited it. Wish they didn't edit it :/ since it looks fine to me.

And what is wrong with the lighting there ?

@sizustar i believe it was called Egyptian Princess? And it's changed to Hime Cut in SRIV. And it looks different from the one at SRTT

SRIV
www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/attachments/saintsrowiv_inaugurationstation-2013-08-06-22-47-14-76-png.3285/

SRTT version
http://saintsrowmods.com/forum/attachments/2012-06-12_00035-jpg.897/

I like the SRTT better though :( it might be a glitch or the developers did edited it. Wish they didn't edit it :/ since it looks fine to me.

And what is wrong with the lighting there ?

It's probabely still in, as Egyptian Princess wasn't in SR3's initiation station either.
And since they still have the egypt themed make up(No outfit though, odd<Egypt princes, Egypt priest, Pharoah, or Mummy would be fun)

I'm really hoping that there's more. Especially pieces of some of those suits, like the top and pants from the future soldier outfit would be so awesome to have split. Not to mention the shoes with thigh high socks from the Rainbow Rider outfit.

Here's pics of the two characters I've made so far, linked in my earlier email (not the best quality after being uploaded). These are my two "regular" characters, but I can't get the right heroin skinny british rockstar look on my punk guy after SR2, never mind the lack of good old school punk wardrobe options.
SR4schoolgirl.jpg

SR4PunkModern.jpg

To upload it on PS3, do I have to sign in previously on the Saintsrow.com website ?

Is anyone else getting an odd blurriness for the Inauguration Station?
=snip=

It's the overly bright post-processing/bloom. Just turn it off in settings. Bloom is all that it visually controls right now anyways.

Back