SRIV | Share your character pictures

press F4 (or w/e your Steam screencap shortcut key is)

I have no idea what is up with their lighting. But its really bad.

Anyways this is a presidential update to my SR3/SR4 Laura Bailey Boss

Anyways I'd vote for her.

Were you going for an Adrienne Curry look? Because she definitely has that look to her.

Regarding the brightness, turn off post processing in the settings menu.

SaintsRowIV_InaugurationStation 2013-08-06 21-31-41-73.png
the new hair options really helps with the aesthetics.
SaintsRowIV_InaugurationStation 2013-08-06 21-28-52-56.png

the voice work sounds great and i'm liking the new compliments and taunts! this silly thing has got me hyped! and i was doing so well...

Regarding the brightness, turn off post processing in the settings menu.

Well yeah I can do that but whats the point of there being post processing at all...if it looks like hammered ass. Post processing is supposed to make stuff look better.

I suspect that the post processing settings in use in the character creator are currently just global post processing settings designed for the game world itself and not a specific profile just for the character creator, thus why the lighting looks all wrong.

Here are some of the ones I've made

Attachments

• 1groose.png
    1groose.png
    335.8 KB · Views: 1,176
  • 1jontron.PNG
    1jontron.PNG
    530.4 KB · Views: 1,197
  • 1pauling.png
    1pauling.png
    344.9 KB · Views: 1,199
  • 1prez.PNG
    1prez.PNG
    264.1 KB · Views: 1,149
  • dukeandted.PNG
    dukeandted.PNG
    396.5 KB · Views: 1,162
SWORD @ How cool!!!!! I love your characters

I didn't saw all the bugs you had (probably got fixed), yes, there are still some, but, I'm not an hardcore gamer, so i may miss some bugs that for hardcore gamers are oblious.
The problem with IS is the graphic. Is blurry, and I can't understand if is made on purpose or is my graphic card (I don't think is that bad, I had a far worse graphic card in one of my old PC, and i was able to play unsupported games)
Anyway, I had a lot of fun to see all new things. also, finally my MC (that is based on one of my characters for my incoming comic) look almost exactly like how I imagine him (he just needs longer hair). His name is Olav (he is Norwegian, I played as him in Sr3) - still needs some minor edits.
2gxqjqp.jpg

daily_8___axe_guillotine_driver_and___by_alicesacco-d6d00dx.jpg

Back