'Saving matt miller' mission bug?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got the game today, and when I made it to the part of the matt miller thing to save him, I don't 'spawn' or whatever in the mech suit. Any help?

I just got the game today, and when I made it to the part of the matt miller thing to save him, I don't 'spawn' or whatever in the mech suit. Any help?

Do you own the Steam version of SRIV?

Well I didn't buy it from steam, I think I got it from amazon? is that a bug or something?

Amazon, huh? :rolleyes:

All legal versions of Saints Row IV require Steam, including boxed retail and digital distribution. The specific bug you're reporting also only happens with the cracked version of the game.

I suppose I should give you a chance to prove me wrong and integrate your Steam account, but please consider making it easy on everyone and just admit you pirated it so we don't waste any more time trying to help you with a problem that simply cannot be solved.

To be honest, I didn't know it was pirated. My friend gave it to me, he said it was legit. But since it is I'm gonna uninstall and buy off steam, thanks for help.

Amazon, huh? :rolleyes:

All legal versions of Saints Row IV require Steam, including boxed retail and digital distribution. The specific bug you're reporting also only happens with the cracked version of the game.

I suppose I should give you a chance to prove me wrong and integrate your Steam account, but please consider making it easy on everyone and just admit you pirated it so we don't waste any more time trying to help you with a problem that simply cannot be solved.

I made an account literally just so I could tell you to fuck off. I own the Xbox 360 version of the game (retail), and even I have the same problem. This isn't a pirated copy issue.

I made an account literally just so I could tell you to fuck off. I own the Xbox 360 version of the game (retail), and even I have the same problem. This isn't a pirated copy issue.
Wow man chill out you might be right that the problem isn't from a pirated copy but you could've told that in a mannered way.

Wow man chill out you might be right that the problem isn't from a pirated copy but you could've told that in a mannered way.
This ass hat has been going around any forum where people complain about the bug, and labeling them as pirates, because he thinks that doing five seconds research makes him an expert. He probably saw some other guy accuse a player of having a pirated copy, and rather than have this verified by Volition, he just started pointing fingers. There's ZERO evidence that this is a pirated copy problem. Just some guys jumping to conclusions, and basing their "facts" off each other.

And I banned you so now you can fuck off. You could have been polite about it and we would have listened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back