1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Save Game Editor for Saints Row 4

Discussion in 'Mod Requests' started by Stormy, Aug 29, 2013.

1. Stormy

Stormy Modding patch tester

Basically as the title says, I would like a save game editor similarly to the one that was had in SR3.

• Discussion of Console modding is forbidden.
    I would like this too, or a way to convert saves between pc and xbox. This is because so far all the save editors have been for xbox saves only.

2. smashbro596

smashbro596 Modding patch tester

or, maybe someone could post a pc save with their progress?

Miranzzz likes this.
  3. If it helps sure. Does it make a difference that mine has already completed the story? If it doesn't, I'll post my save.

4. Would love a Save Game editor so I could remove that 'Sprint Tornado' garbage.

5. It would mean removing uprgrades, an is a "do want" at least for me...
    PS: are you the guy that was on Dan CS:GO video? :D

6. I was able to remove Sprint Tornado by deleting it in the unlockables.xtbl.

xtcrefugee likes this.
  7. Stormy

Stormy Modding patch tester

Yes! I am actually a moderator on those servers. Good fun.

8. Attached is my earliest save file. Not sure the percent off the top of my head (will post that when I start the game later).

9. I suppose nobody is interested in this? I'm going to remove my save in a few days if there is no interest, since the only reason I put it up was to help whoever took this request. I don't want my save to be up until everybody has it.

Of course, I would be happy to reupload it if and when someone shows interest.

Edit: I want to add that I know it would take far longer than the two weels this thread has been up to make a save editor. It just doesn't appear like anyone is interested in making one at the moment.