sandbox + for GOOH?

are y'all gonna make this like y'all have for all the past saints rows. Like cut scene viewer, and being able to go back to places like the jail and satans house and all the other things like in the past ones sandbox +?

are y'all gonna make this like y'all have for all the past saints rows. Like cut scene viewer, and being able to go back to places like the jail and satans house and all the other things like in the past ones sandbox +?
It might not happen since IdolNinja was the one would did those. IdolNinja probably wont be able to find time to make it since he's now part of Volition

Someone else already asked me on the forum if they could release a version for GOOH, which I was more than happy to approve.

Also FYI, anyone is welcome to use any of my mods as a base for theirs without needing any kind of permission from me. I publicly announced that when I took the job offer from Volition.

Someone else already asked me on the forum if they could release a version for GOOH, which I was more than happy to approve.

Also FYI, anyone is welcome to use any of my mods as a base for theirs without needing any kind of permission from me. I publicly announced that when I took the job offer from Volition.
so whats your job at volition?

Back