[DEPRECATED] Saints_Row_ Weather Mod for SR2 v.2

where do i put the "Shader folder" and "shaders_pc" file that comes with the "Saints Row 1 Texture Pack for Saints Row 2 v3" folder? When i patch, the do i put the "shaders pc" file in the saints row directory? Also whats the difference between the 2 links/versions of the weather mod download? is v2 an improvement? sorry for so many questions.
All my mods contains a Read Me file, they contain very important instructions on how to install.

oh ok. its just that when i rebuild the patch it gave me another "shader" file in the "MY_CUSTOM_PATCH" folder. I just overwrote it with the shader file that was in "Saints Row 1 Texture Pack for Saints Row 2 v3" folder and edited the "shader" file by deleting the "data\shaders\internal\cube_map_render_s.fxo_pc" part. Is this correct?

oh ok. its just that when i rebuild the patch it gave me another "shader" file in the "MY_CUSTOM_PATCH" folder. I just overwrote it with the shader file that was in "Saints Row 1 Texture Pack for Saints Row 2 v3" folder and edited the "shader" file by deleting the "data\shaders\internal\cube_map_render_s.fxo_pc" part. Is this correct?
You can do that or replace it with the one that came with the texture pack.

Back