[DEPRECATED] Saints_Row_ Weather Mod for SR2 v.2

Has this mod got any major updates since the original reply I made?
Because there are issues in the roads near the projects.
The fires floating is a glitch in the game and has no connection to my weather mod. Are you sure this is connected with a "chunk swap" that is included in the GoTr Sandbox+ mod?

would this interfere with the "Alternate Time of Day" mod https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/sr2-alternate-time-of-day-v6.13390/ ? or can i use both at the same time?
No, It will overwrite that mod. This mod is actually a part of my Saints Row 1 Texture Pack for SR2 , which I forgot to add it into the texture pack before I released it. (https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/saints-row-1-texture-pack-for-saints-row-2-v3.13964/)

I plan on deleting this mod after I release the next version of my texture pack because it will be included in the next version of my texture pack.

No, It will overwrite that mod. This mod is actually a part of my Saints Row 1 Texture Pack for SR2 , which I forgot to add it into the texture pack before I released it. (https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/saints-row-1-texture-pack-for-saints-row-2-v3.13964/)

I plan on deleting this mod after I release the next version of my texture pack because it will be included in the next version of my texture pack.

thanks for the quick replies dude. Does your texture pack and this weather mod effect performance?

oh ok. so to install both can i do it at the same time? also how do i install both?
Install the texture pack first then put the Skybox files along with the cheats.xtbl, lightning.xtbl, time_of_day.xtbl, weather.xtbl, and the
weather_time_of_day.xtbl files into your "1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE" folder then rebuild patch.

Do note, that when install this separate weather mod, it will overwrite the one that is already in the texture pack.

Install the texture pack first then put the Skybox files along with the cheats.xtbl, lightning.xtbl, time_of_day.xtbl, weather.xtbl, and the
weather_time_of_day.xtbl files into your "1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE" folder then rebuild patch.

Do note, that when install this separate weather mod, it will overwrite the one that is already in the texture pack.

Oh ok thanks I will give it a try when I get a chance. Is there any significant difference between the separate weather mod and the one that is already included with the texture mod?

Is there any significant difference between the separate weather mod and the one that is already included with the texture mod?
This mod adds new cloud textures that's not in the texture pack mod.

where do i put the "Shader folder" and "shaders_pc" file that comes with the "Saints Row 1 Texture Pack for Saints Row 2 v3" folder? When i patch, the do i put the "shaders pc" file in the saints row directory? Also whats the difference between the 2 links/versions of the weather mod download? is v2 an improvement? sorry for so many questions.

Back