[DEPRECATED] Saints_Row_ Weather Mod for SR2 v.2

Taken with GOTR, this, your textures mod and brightness turned to 15%

definitely a major improvement imo, still needs some work (mostly night and disabling some of the SR2 graphical stuff, to make it as SR1 as possible)

would recommend it to anyone who likes the SR1 aesthetic but either doesn't have the xbox360/+game or doesn't like the sr2 graphics. Also terrain blending issues could be fixed, but that that might be something else.

Good work OP
M8GCYFF.jpg
dHzdbZF.jpg
l2K4tZT.jpg
RnromOx.jpg
2nOvvcY.jpg

It kinda looks like Saints Row 1 without mountains far off in the distance. Too dark for me though. My game brightness is set at 50%.

Update on this mod::
Nights now are just like Saints Row 1's night, it's not bright far away no more, in other words just a few meters from where your character is standing it gets darker ;) I plan on putting this mod into my next version of my texture pack.
Screenies:
SR2_pc 2017-04-30 12-34-08-20.png SR2_pc 2017-04-30 12-34-15-73.png SR2_pc 2017-04-30 12-34-30-11.png SR2_pc 2017-04-30 12-34-45-29.png SR2_pc 2017-04-30 12-34-49-62.png SR2_pc 2017-04-30 12-34-55-80.png

Last edited:
Taken with GOTR, this, your textures mod and brightness turned to 15%

definitely a major improvement imo, still needs some work (mostly night and disabling some of the SR2 graphical stuff, to make it as SR1 as possible)

would recommend it to anyone who likes the SR1 aesthetic but either doesn't have the xbox360/+game or doesn't like the sr2 graphics. Also terrain blending issues could be fixed, but that that might be something else.

Good work OP
M8GCYFF.jpg
dHzdbZF.jpg
l2K4tZT.jpg
RnromOx.jpg
2nOvvcY.jpg

That must be an older version of my Texture Pack cause I see the yellow lines in the roads that are broken. They are fixed in my latest version.

Version 2 is released. Look in the Op!

He didn't ask me for permission. I don't really care to be honest, but next time ask for permission as some modders would make a bigger deal out of it.
Yeah, didn't really think much of it considering I just made it to give to friends that don't know how to install mods.

I know some people would make a bigger deal out of it so I changed my rules. If you would like to use my mods as a base for your own you can use them without my permission as long as you'll credit me and other co-creators.

I know some people would make a bigger deal out of it so I changed my rules. If you would like to use my mods as a base for your own you can use them without my permission as long as you'll credit me and other co-creators.
Has this mod got any major updates since the original reply I made?
Because there are issues in the roads near the projects.
7LcVyLI.jpg

ZlpCRnb.jpg

Back