1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Saints Row Undercover: The Fancomic

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Tupu, Aug 25, 2016.

1. [​IMG]

So me and my friend were really excited about the reveal of SRU, and really disappointed that it never got released. It really had that good old "classic" SR feel and the script (or what we got to know about it) had some awesome ideas like the civil war and someone as cool as Ranja as a bad guy. It felt like a more natural continuation to SR2 compared to SRTT.

So we decided to make a comic out of it!

SRU the comic is a rewrite because while we liked a lot of the stuff in the original, some of it either wouldn't have worked in comic format or was just plain bad (Boss missing, Sunshine's twin brother, etc.). It's co-written by my friend and drawn by me and gets updated... whenever I get a page done, basically.

You can read it here: http://saintsrowundercover.tumblr.com/

Last edited: Mar 26, 2017 at 12:26 AM
    Quantum, P610, [V] IdolNinja and 6 others like this.
  2. Fan of Saints

Fan of Saints Modding patch tester

It's quite an interesting concept, I'll be checking this one every once in a while. :)

3. Awesome, really nice.

4. Admixon

Admixon Modding patch tester

Wow. It looks very good!

5. rastaman289

rastaman289 Modding patch tester

This is great ! Good job !

6. [V] IdolNinja

[V] IdolNinja Volition Staff

Super cool!

rastaman289 and Fan of Saints like this.
  7. Thank you! I'm glad to see there's some interest. I'll update this thread whenever the comic gets new pages, if that's ok by the ToS.

Superman and Fan of Saints like this.
  8. Admixon, flow754, Quantum and 2 others like this.
  9. [​IMG]

Page 5 is up! I meant to post this with the previous one but it desperately needed more work.

Admixon, flow754, Quantum and 2 others like this.
  10. [​IMG]
    Page 6 is up! It was supposed to wrap up the prologue, but I ended up splitting it into this and a splash page which is coming soon.