1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Saints Row: The Cooler trailer?!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Admixon, Mar 11, 2017.

1. Admixon

Admixon Administrator Staff Member

Damn son. Just look at this:

2. Fan of Saints

Fan of Saints Modding patch tester

Dear Gooood, how come this got leaked?! It's such a discovery, completely out of the blue! And it's been there for a whole month already! :eek:
    It's either some sort of a planned action or the weirdest leak in Saints Row history. It also might've been hiding somewhere in official Volition documentation on their own site all this time, we can never be sure.

ThatsMe likes this.
  3. Oh man this made my whole day, what an amazing find. I love that logo too, seeing that good ol' Bradley Gratis again gets me in such a good mood

[​IMG]

Fan of Saints likes this.
  4. that's fake lol.

5. [V] IdolNinja

[V] IdolNinja Volition Staff

Not fake.

6. Sooo may a stream of The Cooler be a possibility in the near future (or even just more info/content)? I remember there being some vague promises during the birthday streams last year and I've been impatiently waiting ever since, if not longer :D

7. Admixon

Admixon Administrator Staff Member

Do you know where did he get that video from?

Fan of Saints likes this.
  8. [V] IdolNinja

[V] IdolNinja Volition Staff

Yep, it's something we're planning for a future stream.

I have my suspicions.

Tupu, Ryan_saint_2, ThatsMe and 2 others like this.
  9. that was cool btw, why the graphics looks like srt2?

10. Interesting that the assets are all based on SR2 rather than 3. I really wish the women in SR2 proper looked like that, though.