Saints Row: The Collection - By: XB36Hazard [Save Editor]

I can't get the editor to work at all. Every edit I make is unsaved, regardless of what changes I make or how drastic they are, I always get "save saved successfully" followed by nothing actually changing. If I save and then open the file again, nothing is any different. It doesn't seem to actually save.

Not sure if anyone will see this but I can not open my saints row 3 save from ps4 I have an exploited ps4 so I have the decrypted save but its giving me some kind of overflow error when trying to open the save in the editor

I can't get the editor to work at all. Every edit I make is unsaved, regardless of what changes I make or how drastic they are, I always get "save saved successfully" followed by nothing actually changing. If I save and then open the file again, nothing is any different. It doesn't seem to actually save.
I'm guessing you need to right click > run as administrator? That or make sure the game is closed.

For Saints Row The Third: You can reset missions with this but it would even be cooler if we could reset Assassinations with this, some of those were very fun, would love to replay some.

HI i have just found this editer and it is really good but i can not figer out what the missisons are as they are not named anf have hex id's i just wanted to know if anyone nows the id for the first guardian angel main mission for SR3R thanks

great stuff i noticed on saints row 2 you didn't have the toad trailblazing variant or the ultor variant and for the buffalo the eagle 1 variant with the eagle 1 license plate

Pictures

Attachments

• IMG_1891.jpeg
    IMG_1891.jpeg
    30.3 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_1892.jpeg
    IMG_1892.jpeg
    30.1 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_1893.jpeg
    IMG_1893.jpeg
    310.1 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
This was stealth updated in February of the present year to version 5.1.0.0. No clue what's new or different in it at a glance.
I wish it let you choose where to save the launcher/editor(s)/save backups, if only to have them not occupy space in a partition with an OS in it or to be more easily portable if users want.
New function wishlist-wise, I'd like it if it were possible to set hoods' active pushbacks or edit the currently stored pushback countdown(s) for SR2. I want to see if there's unexpected behavior if you try to force a hood that shouldn't have pushbacks happening in it for whatever reason, assuming the save file has relevant fields for all of the hoods (ideally it shouldn't have them for the three unconquerable areas nor the three gangs' final unlockable hoods).

This was stealth updated in February of the present year to version 5.1.0.0. No clue what's new or different in it at a glance.
I wish it let you choose where to save the launcher/editor(s)/save backups, if only to have them not occupy space in a partition with an OS in it or to be more easily portable if users want.
New function wishlist-wise, I'd like it if it were possible to set hoods' active pushbacks or edit the currently stored pushback countdown(s) for SR2. I want to see if there's unexpected behavior if you try to force a hood that shouldn't have pushbacks happening in it for whatever reason, assuming the save file has relevant fields for all of the hoods (ideally it shouldn't have them for the three unconquerable areas nor the three gangs' final unlockable hoods).
From experimentation and according to the wiki if there is an enemy owned hood borders that hood that you own as long as it is the same gang that owns it say the brotherhood own huntersfield but you own wardill Airport one will trigger but something the wikia said that i have found otherwise is that if a neighborhood is under a pushback and you own a neighborhood bordering it it will spread i havent tested but sounds possible on sr1 but i know isnt true on sr2

Yea I've tried this mod on SR1 with Xenia and with SR2 on PC and it breaks the save on both, I reported this like 8 months ago on their discord but its still not fixed. GG

Back