Saints Row: The Collection - By: XB36Hazard [Save Editor]

I can't get the editor to work at all. Every edit I make is unsaved, regardless of what changes I make or how drastic they are, I always get "save saved successfully" followed by nothing actually changing. If I save and then open the file again, nothing is any different. It doesn't seem to actually save.

Not sure if anyone will see this but I can not open my saints row 3 save from ps4 I have an exploited ps4 so I have the decrypted save but its giving me some kind of overflow error when trying to open the save in the editor

I can't get the editor to work at all. Every edit I make is unsaved, regardless of what changes I make or how drastic they are, I always get "save saved successfully" followed by nothing actually changing. If I save and then open the file again, nothing is any different. It doesn't seem to actually save.
I'm guessing you need to right click > run as administrator? That or make sure the game is closed.

For Saints Row The Third: You can reset missions with this but it would even be cooler if we could reset Assassinations with this, some of those were very fun, would love to replay some.

HI i have just found this editer and it is really good but i can not figer out what the missisons are as they are not named anf have hex id's i just wanted to know if anyone nows the id for the first guardian angel main mission for SR3R thanks

Back