Saints row Street fights

UPDATE: I have now uploaded the COMPLETE Street Fighter mod Which removes ALL weapons for EVERY gang and police NPC. Also The luchadores grenade launcher has been removed, Along with the flamethrower, and mini gun brutes weps. (Instead they attack with fists) I have created a mod i haven't seen posted here...... some may like this. I found a way to give the game a fist fighting atmosphere. This mod is amazing when you use the pedestrian war cheat. These are the changes.
- All civilians are more aggresive and have increased health and its more realistic, They will swarm on you sometimes if you attack one.
- In the COMPLETE version, Every gang, and NPC for that matter is weaponless. There is a 50 percent chance that civilians can carry a Bat, that's it.
- In the LUCHADOREDECKERS version, Just the luchadores, and Deckers are weaponless along with every Brute. Try this version as a test to see if you like it first.

-I HAVE ALSO INCLUDED A BACKUP INCASE YOU FORGOT, THIS WILL RESTORE WEAPONS BACK IN THE GAME.

Instructions: BACK UP THESE FILES FIRST SO YOU CAN SWITCH BETWEEN FIST FIGHT MODE AND NORMAL. Paste all files in the folder with the exe and beat some ass.

I have also included my own Weapons mod which includes the following
- AR55 is now fully automatic with a higher rate of fire... ( Rapid Shots) Be warned the damage is the same so its kinda overpowering
- Gang Pistol's Damage is now increased, and has a higher rate of fire and reduced recoil. Also can carry 22 rounds instead of 8. If you click fast this can work as a machine pistol. ( This change works best if you keep your gun upgrade to 1, it sucks if its fully upgraded not as fun.
- The cop Pistol now has slightly increased damage
-The gang rifle (AK47) Now has increased damage so it is actually useful now
- RPG now carries 8 rockets which can be fired rapidly. The reason it can only hold 8 Rockets is because i found if you fire anymore then that the game has a chance of crashing!

Attachments

• STREET FIGHTER COMPLETE.rar
    36 KB · Views: 2,387
  • Street Fighter(Lucha and Deckers Test).rar
    36.3 KB · Views: 1,055
  • RESTOREWEAPONS.rar
    4.2 KB · Views: 1,128
WEAPON MOD UPDATE:
- AR55 is now fully automatic with a higher rate of fire... ( Rapid Shots) Be warned the damage is the same so its kinda overpowering
- Gang Pistol's Damage is now increased, and has a higher rate of fire and reduced recoil. Also can carry 22 rounds instead of 8. If you click fast this can work as a machine pistol. ( This change works best if you keep your gun upgrade to 1, it sucks if its fully upgraded not as fun.
- The cop Pistol now has slightly increased damage
-The gang rifle (AK47) Now has increased damage so it is actually useful now
- RPG now carries 8 rockets which can be fired rapidly. The reason it can only hold 8 Rockets is because i found if you fire anymore then that the game has a chance of crashing
- RC gun now has unlimited range
- Reaper Drone can now fire missles rapidly (Intense) FYI i don't think its possible to set the range to unlimited i have the range to 2500 which is triple what it used to be but it still cuts out like it used too when you go to far (N).

Attachments

• weapons.xtbl
    513.9 KB · Views: 1,225
Giving it a DL to see how it is. It sounds cool can't wait to goo bazongas with fisticuffs!

Oh right it works fine for me. Havent found anything (yet) so cheers!

enjoy! Someday i hope to come across a way to add in some new styles of swings, kicks and combos to make it more fun :)

Yeah but thats gonna take more advanced modding tool which we sadly do not have yet

Perhaps if i can convince my friend to,im gonna it in co-op.

I can't help but think this mod would make a good addition to the sandbox.

Back