Saints Row Reboot

Would you like to see a NewGEN Saints Row Reboot?

• Total voters
What I really miss from SR2 ain't the grittiness or a-hole boss. What I miss is whats most likely the hardest to implement: The big diverse and alive feeling city which Steelport not really manages to capture. The big amount of customization. And the epic amount of diverse quests, stories and cutscenes in SR2. The minigames where just optional minigames. You did them to goof around and get some nifty bonus not to progress or gain territory; you had to fight a gang-war for that. My guess is that this is what most ppl really miss opposed to grittiness; the overall size and "sandboxiness" of the game.
Honestly, that's what I miss the most too. I don't care about the minigames. I didn't even finish them all. I actually liked the boss in SR3 better than SR2.

That's why my favorite game to mod is SR3. It's the best mix of high quality graphics and still a lot of "sandboxiness". But I was really hoping for something like the SR2 world with the high quality graphics of SR3. That would be modder's heaven to me!

Sadly, the SR3 map isn't even as big as SR1, which is why I was hoping for a steady improvement in that regard. But instead, what we got was SR4, which lost most of the "sandboxiness" altogether. That was a big disappointment.

Last edited:
Back