Saints Row Mods App

Someone should make an app for the website. I would definitely do it myself, if I knew how :rolleyes:. This site is great but it's hard to navigate on an iPod/iPhone. Mabey an Android app, too. If someone has an Android.

I'd figure it'd be easier to configure this site with one of the existing forum apps like Tapatalk. Or is that Android-only? Shame, get a real device!

Tapatalk is $3.00. I don't think anyones going to pay three dollars especially when you can't download the mods to your iPod/iPhone/Android.

Tapatalk works on iPhone.

Also, android phones are real devices? When did that happen?!

(Disclaimer: I own an iPhone 4 and I adore it)

Also, I regularly browse this forum on my iPhone 4, works ok for me. :)

Also, android phones are real devices? When did that happen?!
So. True.

And I mean I don't prefer to be zooming in and out all of the time to press the small buttons (small because its a 3x5 screeen :p )
I'm just saying that you can't downlaod the mods your iPhone can you? And if you could, what would you do with them? I (and I'm sure others) don't want to pay to only browse the site when they can do it on there computer the next time they have it.

The buttons are way too small for a 3.5x5 screen, and I press the wrong button ALOT. It's making my browser crash all the time. It's really pissing me off. Sorry if I sound a little angry. Im kind of frustrated.

A mobile skin is supposedly coming in a newer version of xenforo :)

I tend not to struggle too much though, but I do a lot of browsing on my iPhone so maybe I'm just used to it.

Back