SPOILERS Saints Row IV - UI Homie Icons

I already looked around everywhere, and couldn't find them.

I thought they would be in the interface.vpp_pc, but they aren't.

Could you tell me where they are?

I would expect to find them in interface or misc. I'm not sure though. I'll ask Jeff.

They are in misc.vpp_pc -> interface-backend.cpeg_pc -> ui_bms_04.tga.

ui_bms_04.tga.jpg

*MOD EDIT* Attachment converted to Thumbnail due to Possible DLC Spoilers.

Last edited by a moderator:
When I posted asking about finding these images in this section it got moved by admin :') FML

Your post was not phrased like a technical modding question. It was more of a "how do I use the tools that are available" than a "where is this content I'm looking for".

It's also possible that they just didn't see your post from before.

Your post was not phrased like a technical modding question. It was more of a "how do I use the tools that are available" than a "where is this content I'm looking for".

It's also possible that they just didn't see your post from before.

It was both but its not realy an ishue :D as I said in that post I dont mind where its posted aslong as I get the ishue solved, Still a little confused atm on how one image can have diffrent file names when its refrenced in the homies xtbl does it see each part of image as a grid then section them of as seprate images

Got most of my hud icons done now any way got them layerd up on top of ui_bms_04.tga.DDS with masking layer between new icons im hoping merging all of these one done and repacking all files will work :D

and btw thank you Arglaar for the links about the texture modding it helped alot dont rember if I thanked you at the time

Edit: I think thers alot more to it than this one file or im doing somthing realy rong, I edited the file ui_bms_04.tga.DDS re packed it all fine back into the CPEG/GPEG then back into the VPP_PC then back into the pakfiles game loads up fine and every thing but all my homie images are blacked out now tho evan ones that I didnt edit over :S, the only exeptions are mech suite and gang forgivness as theyr in a diffrent DDS from the one I edited

Can any one shed some light on this ishue?

Last edited:
Can any one shed some light on this ishue?

This is almost certainly a failed pack job. Did you update the asm file properly? What packfile did you put the image into? Did you try to rebuild misc.vpp_pc? I would just take the files from that packfile that you updated and drop them in the root folder as that will get picked up before the files in the packfile.

Back