Saints Row IV Skidrow Patcher (April Fools 2016)

--> DESCRIPTION <--
So, um... I know I've been reporting all the pirates this whole time but now I see how stupid this was. It isn't stealing after all, it's just sharing. Stealing is when you take something away from other people and downloading a game doesn't make any loss, it's not like anyone loses their copy. Piracy makes games and their developers way more popular and, let's face it, not everyone has enough money to afford all those expensive titles. I'm horribly ashamed of myself and my behavior, I apologize every pirate I reported so far. It's really awful to refuse helping people just because of their financial situation and I've been doing this for such a long time... :oops:
Here's my personal apology - unique Saints Row IV patcher for cracked versions of Saints Row IV! It gives you access to all released DLCs and makes your game compatible with mods! I tested it with Skidrow crack only but I'm doing my best to get it working with all other Torrent cracks. You can go ahead and try to use it with your Torrent version of the game but I'd highly recommend to just download the game from Skidrow.

--> HOW TO INSTALL? <--
  • Make sure to extract the archive first. If your operating system doesn't recognize it, download 7-Zip or pirate WinRAR, it's up to you. Personally I prefer 7-Zip, it's much easier to use and you don't have to download another crack. ;)
  • Launch 'Saints Row IV Patcher.exe' file and follow the instructions.
    • If you try to apply the patch to Torrent version of the game, you might encounter following message:
      Saints Row IV Patcher 2.jpg

That means your game couldn't be recognized and you'll have to tell the installer where you put it. At this point you're installing this patch at your own risk, I cannot tell if it's compatible with your Torrent crack.
  • The message below means that everything went smoothly, congratulations! As you can see, installer will backup your game automatically so you don't have to worry... Though I cannot be sure if it works properly with all Torrent cracks, I'm still testing those.
    Saints Row IV Patcher 1.jpg

• Once backup is finished, installer will extract all necessary files. Once you see message below, make sure to turn off Saints Row IV, otherwise installer won't be able to patch the executable.
    Saints Row IV Patcher 3.jpg

• Once everything is ready, launch the game and load any save. If new DLC popups show up, everything went right, enjoy! You can also install some mods (Expanded Arsenal Mod or Sandbox+ - Things To Do In Dominatrix Edition, for example) to make sure if everything works as intended. If something seems out of place, write a post in this thread and I'll do my best to help you. :)
--> HOW TO UNINSTALL? <--
Backup will be placed inside your game folder, in a folder called 'Your backup'. If patch doesn't work properly for you, simply override patched files with the ones from your backup folder.

--> NOTES <--
  • Game might load a bit longer after applying the patch. That's because of new DLCs.
  • Your saves might be unrecognized in some cases... Sorry but you'll have to start a new game if this happens. I'm working on a proper solution, stay tuned!
  • As I said earlier, this patch is designed for Skidrow crack, it might not work properly with Torrent cracks. I'll do my best to make it more universal when I have some free time.
  • To change subtitle language, open 'languages.ini' file and change CurrentLang parameter to Polish, German, French, Spanish, Russian, Japanese or Italian.
  • As you can see below, the archive itself takes huge amount of space and it's even more after extracting. Make sure you have at least 5.5 GB on your hard drive.
--> DOWNLOAD <--
April Fools! :p

Last edited:
(You missed April Fools by a day but okay ;))
April Fools? Nah nah nah, it's not a joke, I'm dead serious. I uploaded goddamn 2.44 GB on both Mega and MediaFire, does it look like some crappy prank?
I already asked Minimaul to change the rules so pirates can use the forum freely, I also requested him to unban all banned pirates. It's extremely unfair... Be honest, have you never pirated a game yourself? We cannot judge people if we do the same things as them. Jesus stated it clearly: "He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her."

Yeah I bet Jesus was a pirate. Right up there with Monkey D. Luffy.
Even Jesus was being seduced by Satan when he was in the desert... We are all humans and every among us does mistakes. If you suddenly lost all your money, wouldn't you start pirating games just like all those poor people? Not everyone is lucky, some people could barely afford some decent PC. They don't have money to buy games (I mean, the ones which aren't total crap), they spend every fairly earned penny on food and rental... I met a very poor guy some time ago. He had one dream - to play some Saints Row IV. I laughed at him firstly but then I got to know him better... He turned out to be an honest working man with a wife and four children, working way beyond his strength 12 hours per day, even on Sunday. I started to like him more and more and... With help of my family and friends, we bought him a nice PC. Yet we didn't have money to buy him Saints Row IV... Do you know who helped us then? Skidrow! This guy was so happy when we gave him this computer with Saints Row IV installed, he cried like a child... I dedicate this patch to him. Now he can install my Expanded Arsenal Mod too, I'm sure it'll make his gameplay much more interesting. :)

But think of all the poor game developers who slaved and slaved for years and years because of their love and dedication for a game they truly believed in, working 20 hours a day, late into the night, not able to see their families for months, and never getting to see their young children's first steps or hear their first words! And now, after giving so much of themselves just so they could afford food for their families and to begin to pay back their student loans, the pirates come along and deem all their work not worthy of fair compensation? Yes, dear game designers, writers, software developers, artists, actors, and everyone who helped to make the game a success -- thank you for all your volunteer work. We appreciate it, but not enough to pay you. If you want to be paid actual money, you should become a lawyer, politician, or company CEO. Now those people REALLY deserve all the money they get! But, for now, here's a cardboard "WILL WORK FOR FOOD" sign for you to hold along the side of the road. Maybe someone will give you a nickel if you're lucky.

Is this really what Jesus would have wanted? o_O

Back