Saints Row: IV Save Editor (pc)

They already have like 8 different ones for the 360, Would it be so hard to convert it? I would do it if I had the knowledge :(

This would be great as it would allow me to edit the stupid girl who hates the 50s mission completed so I wouldn't have to deal with the infinite loading screen on it and can finally finish the game.

i dont want a save editor to cheat through the game as such but is there a mod that slows the doors down on the escape the ship when you leave sim for first time the final doors the ones that close in on your ship keeps killing me there to fast >.<

Thats still no explanation why you posted that on this Thread.

Because some save game editors give you the ability to simply say, "Yeah, I've done quest X, or Mission Y", with a check mark in a box. So a Save game editor for SR4 could potentially contain an option asking, "Have you escaped the Zin Mothership and watched Earth explode?" Add the Yes/No option, and people who are having troubles with the doors could simply check "Yes", and move on to the next segment.

So yeah, their reply to this topic after 3 months of sitting dormant does seem a bit 'odd' when they're making it seem like they just want a mod to fix the doors....but it does fit into this topic.

Back