Saints Row IV CE Details Released

[V] IdolNinja

Volition Staff
sr4-wubwub.jpg

Deep Silver said:
One Nation Under Wub: Saints Row IV Collector’s Edition Announced
- Four score and eight weeks ago our marketing department brought forth on this continent, a new Collector’s Edition, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all wub is created equal -

Larkspur, Calif., June 4, 2013 – Saints Row IV fans learned the power of democracy today as Deep Silver announced the details of its highly anticipated fan-sourced Saints Row IV Collector’s Edition: the Super Dangerous Wub Wub Edition. The Super Dangerous Wub Wub Edition is now available for preorder at all participating North American retailers in limited quantities.

In this ball-busting, open-world and-other-PR-words installment in the Saints Row franchise, developer Volition continues the story of the Third Street Saints by elevating their status to the highest level – the leaders of the free world. But the leaders of the free world are under attack from an alien invasion in the land of the free, and it's up to you and your gang to save the world, Saints-style.

Included in the Super Dangerous Wub Wub edition ($99.99 USD) is a 12 inch Dub Step gun replica capable of rendering your enemies absolutely speechless with the power of wub. The ultra-high quality weapon replica packs a party with a bitchin’ design, sweet tunes directly from the in-game Dubstep Gun and a laser sight. Make no mistake, it’s time to get down.

Additionally the Super Dangerous Wub Wub Edition comes with an awe-inspiring 8 inch Johnny Gat Memorial Statue for all Saints to be able to pay tribute to the greatest Saint while kicking ass in the name of Liberty. Future generations will gaze upon Johnny’s grandeur while learning the history of his glorious murdering sprees with the Third Street Saints.

And because no president is ever without “the button”, the Super Dangerous Wub Wub edition comes with a pocket-sized Dubstep Doomsday Button so fans can drop bombs on the go.

Fans purchasing the collector’s edition will also receive all in-game items from the Commander in Chief pre-order bonus, which include a Screaming Eagle VTOL that fires rockets out of its talons and can invoke the “Sonic Scream” attack, a limited-edition American-iconic ‘Uncle Sam’ uniform decked out in the American flag colors and a stimulus package of epic proportions – the ‘Merica gun – everyone’s American dream weapon.
The Super Dangerous Wub Wub Edition of Saints Row IV is now available for preorder in North America and will only be available as long as supplies last.

Saints Row IV launches August 20th, 2013 across North and Latin America and August 23rd in the rest of the world. For more information please visit:

Holy shit, didn't expect that. I would preorder it but I have no clue how much it is going to cost in Poland, though. :/

Ahhh~ The "DubStep Gun" I so want it, but would I really want to spend that much for it? lol~ >.<! Lucky SOB's for those "Pre-Order" it lol~

Oh, wow. I almost missed the key little fact there.

Take a look at that picture. Look at the text, right at the start. Under "Commander in Chief Edition"
Tiny text, isn't it? But that's right. Xbox 360 or Playstation 3

Yeah. If you get the pre-order edition, it's for consoles only.

On the other hand, us PC users get the best bonus of all, and one that doesn't involve an extra $60 for pre-order... modding! :D

On the other hand, us PC users get the best bonus of all, and one that doesn't involve an extra $60 for pre-order... modding! :D

If you thought the console fanboys were currently butthurt over our modding toys, just wait until Monday. I predict rivers of tears and the Internet echoing with their wailing and gnashing of teeth. :D

Ooooh. I knew it was something related to modding the way you were excited about it. Lemme guess.. we're getting a toolset and it's a proper working one akin to the one devs use (but with features, unlike say Skyrim's toolset which had a bunch of features stripped for some reason)? :eek:

I knew it! They finally listened to us, and brought in one of the better known names in SR modding to discuss details about how, what, and who, hence the interview. :D

Well, now have to wait for monday. Also, it's ok about the console fanboys. You want to know butthurt? Wait until they see the difference between SR4 on computers (even ones within a few years ago) versus their what, almost decade-old consoles? We could sell them a PC copy and make it "Console Edition" by offering a pair of glasses with vaseline smeared over the lenses. :cool:

Not realy worth in my opinion, unless you are a collector.

Back