1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Saints Row IV and Agents of Mayhem banned in Saudi Arabia

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Quantum, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Quantum

Quantum Administrator Staff Member

Last edited: Jul 18, 2018
  2. https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrew...-enter-the-blue-whale-challenge/#4a39af9a2673

That's so random, this list of games cover such a broad range of demographics. I the same time it misses a bunch of similar games. It seems like the decision was made with a lack off knowledge of its subject matter. I could imagine any young-ling being pushed into suicide no matter what type of social medium (face to face, cellphone, facebook, etc.) . It's like opening a self closing door from the hinge, its not an effective approach, and it only goes so far.

Plus, I don't think games like The Saboteur has much of a social feature from simply playing them. How is Blue Whale targeting these people offline?

3. Quantum

Quantum Administrator Staff Member

I never even heard of Blue Whale until I looked it up on Wikipedia. How can a game like Agents of Mayhem, which is full of light-hearted comedy and doesn't even have multiplayer or co-op, be put into the same category as "Blue Whale". It doesn't make any sense at all.

4. Woah maybe the people reviewing the game in SA don't like SR4 & AOM so bad, they thought kids would probably kill themselves.

If you were coming from SR3 to SR4 = You would be upset about the Recycling like you've been cheated...and worst would be going from SR3 or SR4 to AOM...and find even less content than before.

5. New headline: "Saudi Arabian King Bans Later Saints Row Titles in Protest for a Proper Saints Row Game."
    (Jokes)

Quantum and Lukong1515 like this.