1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

(Saints Row Discord) What's going on?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by RiPSHiT-TearYourAss, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Many months ago I was on the Saints Row Discord. However, on that particular Discord I seemed to be a main target of harassment from a user who's name I will not disclose (let's refer to the user as Josh). I figured that seeing as Josh wouldn't stop picking apart things I did or things I do and wasn't planning on stopping anytime soon I finally decided to leave the Discord and be done with every notification and mention from Josh being something about me that I did only to have Josh who was harassing me since I first joined not explain what it was I did.

I wanted to join the Saints Row Discord again and I try to do that under my usual Discord name RiPSHiT. It comes to my attention that, as RiPSHiT, the invite to the server is invalid. I found that strange, since when I tried to join the Saints Row Discord I accidentally did it with an alternate account (meant for playing jokes with my friends which I of course tell them later.) and had no problem.

Let me ask, primarily moderators of that Discord - Have I been banned? I'm pretty sure I have been although the reason for my ban wasn't made clear and I'm pretty sure I was banned after I left or by someone's request.

Again, have I been banned?

Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
  2. What's the name of your alt account?

3. It was @thesomethingsomething#6553, the alt I use for mainly joking with friends on Discord. I joined with this one by mistake since I was logged into Discord on Mozilla as that user not RiPSHiT.