Saints Row Demo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't noticed anyone talking about this, so I decided to create this thread. I stumbled upon a video (video was here) that allows you to download a Saints Row Demo. Maybe it can be used for SR2, but I'm not sure about that.

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't noticed anyone talking about this, so I decided to create this thread. I stumbled upon a video (video was here) that allows you to download a Saints Row Demo. Maybe it can be used for SR2, but I'm not sure about that.
Wow! I didn't know Freako likes Saints Row. He does really cool stuff we can't talk about in this forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
[Hopefully we will be able to access the files of this demo to include the interiors from SR1 to SR2 once we get the tools needed.
The tools are already out there. The original gibbed tools for Red Faction 3 work on saints row 1 and 2 xbox 360 because they're vpp_xbox2
Just use another wxtool to open the file and extract it.

The tools are already out there. The original gibbed tools for Red Faction 3 work on saints row 1 and 2 xbox 360 because they're vpp_xbox2
Just use another wxtool to open the file and extract it.
Does that mean we can have our mansions from part one back?

But, could I port the map/parts of the map of the as a sort of extention and put it under the map or in the sky?
... Please go read the rules. Anyways yes and no is the answer, if you somehow had file converters when it comes to the local bsps map collision etc in theory yes very possible, is there anything of that nature around or at least publicly no? Is stealing assets from 1 game and importing them into another legal no? Is taking a games models etc for fair use without release considered okay? erm debatable but sure. Is taking a games textures and importing them into sr2 okay? Erm it seems to be. The answer to your question is very hard to answer tbh. I'm still trying to understand why a link to a pirated demo is aloud on the site, it really beats me, considering you had to put 5$ down preorder towards sr1 to even get the promo disc "at least where I live you did" so technically you had to buy the demo to even own it therefore paid content just to get a taste of sr1, just considering that version of the demo is 3 days earlier than the xbox live demo and the XBM 61 demo version of it. The xbm 61 demo you had to buy via xbm subscriptions. The xbl demo was free, I understand that one being posted as it was FREE content from xbox live directly, shockingly (not really) to play the version you have linked which is not in iso format but extracted can only be used on a modded xbox 360 and or xenia the xbox 360 emulator, however talk of neither of those are aloud here, at least the modified console part, so I really want to know why it's aloud here to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back