Saints Row 4 - War for Humanity Trailer

THIS is the tone of the game and a hint of why I'm so excited.

I hope this trailer will cause the vocal minority mouthbreather group to shrink in size and make the overall opinion towards this game more positive

omg REAL Shaundi......thank the gods.....they won't reveal it, but I have a feeling in my heart that Gat WILL be brought back.

OMG. Admiral Fucking Anderson. Love the homage to Mass Effect there.

Call me crazy, but that clip managed to blend ridiculousness, humor and a more serious tone in a perfect quantities. Also a huge fan of that retro sci-fi design alien spacecraft and guns have.

Five stars!

when it shows Shaundi and the person she is looking at has a knife in them, look at the jacket of that person ITS GAT IM FUCKING SURE OF IT.

when it shows Shaundi and the person she is looking at has a knife in them, look at the jacket of that person ITS GAT IM FUCKING SURE OF IT.

that does look like gats jacket.......maybe they'll give him a proper death if that is him, I wonder if SR3 is gonna turn out to be a part of the simulation and they are all gonna be alive......ugh I can't wait.

BTW It's available for pre-order on steam already for $44.99 (10% off if you own SR3) AND you get upgraded to Commander in Chief edition if you pre-order.

Back