saints row 4 trailer

was not sure were to post it this is my first post to be honest but here just came out. saints row 4 officlel Im not sure how i feel about it i wanted it to go back to style of saints row 2 but i know il still get it so i cant complain lol.

This is blowing the minds indeed, but I'm not sure if that is in a good way.

I just hope there will be more stuff to do in free roam, and... what about gangs?

What a delusion...
It's just all the same thing of sr3 again? Same engine, homies, same city! They just realized that "enter the dominatrix" thing and they are trying to pass it as a new game?
Hell i hope not, because it seems like a big mission pack, not anithing near a new game at all.

That's a pretty crazy leap of logic to dismiss it as a cash grab expansion from a 2 minute trailer with brief flashes of gameplay.

I actually can't wait to blow up people's heads the way shown in the teaser. :)
And the new cars look quite promising.

If this is for real, it looks like enter the dominatrix with a few added weapons, vehicles and alien thugs.

As far as the projected release date of August 23, 2013 as shown;
saintsrowthethird_dx11 2013-03-14 14-34-02-55.png

would you think it's a bit too soon ?

By setting a release date of August 23, 2013, they now have a deadline, which means they must complete production in 5 months. ( possibly even rushed to meet that deadline = not good )

Or this bloated version of enter the dominatrix may already be completed which means that they have 5 months to fix a few things like the ladders and the GUI ( Graphical User Interface ) for IAD ( Image As Designed ) by adding an animation toggle for the player character creation face
( make the head stay still while adjusting the facial features )

It may have been better to quote what a very wise and talented man has said in this site, "when its done".

I would rather wait longer and even agree to pay more for a completed, not rushed quality version of the game.

This site now has over 32,000 members, and the advice, suggestions and ideas stated within this site for SR4 should be required reading of all members of the SR4 dev team.

This site has earned the respect and recognition it rightfully deserves in the gaming community due to its fine leadership, administration and the many talented, creative and skilled members that have contributed numerous game enhancing modifications.

If I were the person in charge of the SR4 dev team, I would make it my business to read every suggestion, idea and advice posted online and the best place to start would be this site.

Does anyone here know what game engine will be used for SR4 ?
Does anyone here know the names of the people in charge of the SR4 staff ?

I also do hereby officially offer my services ( free of charge ) as a professional technological consultant/adviser/designer to the staff developers of Saints Row 4 in order to help insure that the final release product is of a standard of quality expected by the gaming consumers.:cool:

My intentions are to help the SR4 dev staff in any way that I can free of charge in all areas and aspects in the game's production including texturing, 3D modeling, vehicle physics, character voices, gameplay modes/activities, user interface control options, player customization features, game world environment customization and anything else that would insure that SR4 will be the best version ever released.:D

Back