Saints Row 4 Rainblower that plays "Do you believe in magic" when you are using it.

As I can't mod for the life of me and I am too busy playing SR4 to start learning as the game came out today for the UK. :p
I was wondering if anyone could make the ranblower play "Do you believe in magic"/instrumental of said song while fireing. (Geddit?) A mod like this would really make my day :)

It would probably be practically impossible to make a mod which you'd just plug in and go that would allow this.

"Do You Believe In Magic" is a copyrighted song. And as "Do You Believe in Magic" is not one of the songs included in the game, you'd either have to provide your own MP3 or the mod creator would have to create their own version of it, or use a version available for free use (such as a MIDI). Or they'd have to use one of the songs in the game already; someone could probably potentially (I'm not even really sure of how difficult it would be without dev tools) make a mod which would allow the Rainblower to play -a- song. And then if you had the urge to , you could mod the game to replace said song with "Do You Believe In Magic".

Back