Saints Row 4 PAX Demo!

Well, I still don't know what to think about this, but Idol said it's going to be a great game so, *fingers crossed*.

Actually, I don't feel that tempted to watch the whole thing. This really looks like a SR3 DLC but I still have faith that SR4 will be different. Nevertheless, I will buy it in August. :p

Hmm, definitely looks like SR3 DLC. I don't understand why they would make this a fully-fledged game and devote all their staff to this if the game didn't get a real overhaul? The whole superhero thing seems like it was ripped from one of the SR3 DLCs(though it was really fun), it's in the same area as SR3 (big minus), and the new enemy seems mostly like re-skinned STAG.

I'm wondering if they actually are working on fixing the problems with The Third, like nothing really to do after the missions are done, there needed to be way more things to, in a city of that size, after the missions were finished. I kind of almost wished they took inspiration from GTA for that matter. I hate to be "that guy" but I think there needs to be more depth here. Maybe it's there and we haven't seen it yet, i don't know...

All good and well, the only thing I wish is that after completing the game you get an option to exit the simulation and return to the normal Steelport, without the aliens.

All good and well, the only thing I wish is that after completing the game you get an option to exit the simulation and return to the normal Steelport, without the aliens.

You do. It's called Saints Row: The Third. :p

Disclaimer: I can neither confirm nor deny what happens at the end of SRIV. I just felt obligated to make that joke.

Can't wait to execute those moves. This looks extremely badass.
At 3:15, that white car looks like the Capshaw from SR2.
I'm surprised they still call this SR3 DLC or anything because even watching the trailers and footage already feels different than playing through SR:TT.
I know Volition doesn't want to spoil the game too much, but I'd like to see some footage of the other simulations, what's happening there and stuff.

And yorpie with the new cop cars you can make Saints Row Hot Pursuit. :D

Back