Saints Row 4 More Skin Types mod

Description:this mod
adds more skin tyeps to saints row 4 such as metallic and reflective.
NOTES: This thread will be fixed up with screenshots and better description tommorow im tired and sleepy going to bed in the morning it will be fixed..
Did you add more than i did in the srtt tweaks and ports? I ported every possible skin color,make up colors,vehicle colors, and clothing colors already from sr4 and added a few personal ones. If so well done;). I will check this out and if you added some i will be more than happy to add it to my tweaks and ports with your permission.

EDIT:
ok i just checked your mod. Yes you added some rows but it just seems to add same colors twice that i added and for some reason when using yours in addition to my tweaks and ports yours freezes up my game during player creation. Now not saying you didn't make any custom modifications, but some tweaks to your mod may be necessary. I like the addition of extra skin colors but it may affect others like me during gameplay. It will give players many additional options for the player creation as well as my tweaks. Maybe we should get together and see if maybe it's just not agreeing with mo mods or if we need to adjust something. For now i like your mod but think it needs adjustments if it creates problems with other mods. Throw me a pm and we can figure out if it's just an issue between my mods and your additions creating the problem. Well done;). I will be glad to throw you a like:cool:

Last edited:
Did you add more than i did in the srtt tweaks and ports? I ported every possible skin color,make up colors,vehicle colors, and clothing colors already from sr4 and added a few personal ones. If so well done;). I will check this out and if you added some i will be more than happy to add it to my tweaks and ports with your permission.

EDIT:
ok i just checked your mod. Yes you added some rows but it just seems to add same colors twice that i added and for some reason when using yours in addition to my tweaks and ports yours freezes up my game during player creation. Now not saying you didn't make any custom modifications, but some tweaks to your mod may be necessary. I like the addition of extra skin colors but it may affect others like me during gameplay. It will give players many additional options for the player creation as well as my tweaks. Maybe we should get together and see if maybe it's just not agreeing with mo mods or if we need to adjust something. For now i like your mod but think it needs adjustments if it creates problems with other mods. Throw me a pm and we can figure out if it's just an issue between my mods and your additions creating the problem. Well done;). I will be glad to throw you a like:cool:
all i did was change a shader ball
EDIT WAIT I FORGOT THEY HAVE DIFFERENT SHADERBALLS LET ME INCLUDE THE SHADER BALLS FOR IV

Last edited:
Back