saints row 4 billboard patcher

woaw, I just checked this patcher in SRTT, after having done a few changes in SRIV, and this is a very nice tool! Cant wait to have an updated version for SRIV, to get rid of all those horrid zinyak billboards and propaganda. I modified just a few str2_pc files, and it is already much better. But the process is really tedious, as I have discovered.

I checked your batchfiles and was wondering why the file sr3_city_awld.str2_pc (from sr3_city_0) was not getting updated by your tool? It does contain a few billboards in SRTT (and SRIV). Anyway, you will likely include it this time around in your version of the tool for SRIV, as that str2_pc file contains the texture files pertaining to the propaganda messages on the highway signs and on the signs stuck on various buildings. I am talking about the files hwy_sign_propaganda.tga.DDS and they_live_signs_01.tga.DDS

woaw, I just checked this patcher in SRTT, after having done a few changes in SRIV, and this is a very nice tool! Cant wait to have an updated version for SRIV, to get rid of all those horrid zinyak billboards and propaganda. I modified just a few str2_pc files, and it is already much better. But the process is really tedious, as I have discovered.

I checked your batchfiles and was wondering why the file sr3_city_awld.str2_pc (from sr3_city_0) was not getting updated by your tool? It does contain a few billboards in SRTT (and SRIV). Anyway, you will likely include it this time around in your version of the tool for SRIV, as that str2_pc file contains the texture files pertaining to the propaganda messages on the highway signs and on the signs stuck on various buildings. I am talking about the files hwy_sign_propaganda.tga.DDS and they_live_signs_01.tga.DDS
Wait so the current billboard patcher for sr3 can be used on sr4 hmm well I rather wait for the sr4 version hope Idol Ninja gives us a update some where's in the future.

Wait so the current billboard patcher for sr3 can be used on sr4 hmm well I rather wait for the sr4 version hope Idol Ninja gives us a update some where's in the future.

I did not use it, just looked at it after I was convinced that manually changing the billboards was a major pain in the ass.

Well I don't even want to try to attempt to make my own billboards because its more for the skilled people but i rather look at ones that people made and posted up and use those with the billboard patcher so I can use them but for sr3 there are a very few. I hope there are way more if or when Idol Ninja make one up for sr4 because then someone could get rid of zinyaks face everywhere and have the saints face back from sr3.

I wrote to IdolNinja to tell him I had begun porting the billboard patcher for SRIV, and he is ok with that.

I have already the brunt of the work done and am in the process of ironing out small issues.

I should be able to release a first version in the coming week.

It will come with a set of default textures from SRTT, to eradicate Zinyak's ugly face as much as possible.

I wrote to IdolNinja to tell him I had begun porting the billboard patcher for SRIV, and he is ok with that.

I have already the brunt of the work done and am in the process of ironing out small issues.

I should be able to release a first version in the coming week.

It will come with a set of default textures from SRTT, to eradicate Zinyak's ugly face as much as possible.
Omg I love you Gameqube I will start looking into your mods more since your doing this one lol.

Last edited:
Omg I love you Gameqube I will start looking into your mods more since your doing this one lol.

You should check out his mods even if he wasn't taking over this. He does some excellent stuff. :)

Here's another tip. Please try to use commas and full stops, instead of just posting one long sentence. I always find your posts difficult to read.

Back