saints row 4 billboard patcher

Like the title says idk if anybody remember but saints row 3 had a pre etd bill board patcher mod of some sort but i was wondering if some one could make a mod that is like it to bring back the saints row 3 billboards not the pre etd ones. The ones with the saints face and all on them i mean everything in saints row 4 seems to be the same from saints row 3 . So maybe it could happen i am no modder so i am just wondering because zinyaks face gets annoying and i would love to see the saints every where again instead of zinyak. And if anybody says its been requested well i cant seem to find it in the search i had no results sorry for my grammar and all tried my best this is my first time requesting something.

Last edited:
I'd like to second this request. I spent hours customizing my billboards in SRTT with IdolNinja's Billboard Texture Toolkit. If we could have something similar in SRIV, I would be extremely grateful.

I'd like to second this request. I spent hours customizing my billboards in SRTT with IdolNinja's Billboard Texture Toolkit. If we could have something similar in SRIV, I would be extremely grateful.
I was wondering when someone was going to respond to this request i thought nobody was going to respond.

I didn't think anybody cared about thing. I'll try to put together a SRIV version sometime soon. :)

Aweesome!!! Thanks ill be looking forward to removing zinyaks influence even further, thank you very much mate :D

I didn't think anybody cared about thing. I'll try to put together a SRIV version sometime soon. :)
Oh wow, I didn't think you'd reply so quickly. I seriously enjoyed and put a ton of time into the SRTT tool, so hearing this makes me terribly excited. Hell, I might actually post the set of boards I make here.

Oh wow, I didn't think you'd reply so quickly. I seriously enjoyed and put a ton of time into the SRTT tool, so hearing this makes me terribly excited. Hell, I might actually post the set of boards I make here.
I am as shocked as you are lol logly takes months for a mod requests to get responses from modders and people i was shocked i thought since it was a month and nobody responded and yah i knew i couldn't be the only one that remember that tool idol ninja made for sr3 for the billboards.

Back